[Updated: November 5, 2022]
Here’s what to expect on the Health & Safety front at Booksweet:
Masks are always FREE and in the basket by the front door. We are following the Washtenaw County CDC Levels to determine masking guidance at the shop:
- HIGH – RED = Masks required
- MEDIUM – YELLOW = Masks encouraged
- LOW – GREEN = Masks welcome
- We keep as many of our events outdoors in the courtyard when the weather is nice.
- We are all fully vaccinated and boosted.
- We will continue to wear masks and test regularly.
- Our staff receive paid sick days. Bills should never take precedence over health and safety.
- You can count on us to follow all COVID-19 health and safety protocols outlined by the Washtenaw County Health Department and the CDC.
- Cleaning is an important priority for us.
- Please expect transparency and responsiveness from us in the event of a positive COVID case at one of our events.
It’s important to us that you — and the people you come home to — are healthy, happy, and can stay with us for many chapters to come.
-Truly + Shaun