The ARC readers in our community are just the best – and we love the joy you bring to our #booktok and IG feeds.
Here’s the truth: Team Booksweet is drowning in ARCs. There’s just too many for a team of four to digest and still live our lives. We need a hand!
Here’s what we need: We’re ISO 3-4 ARC readers to help Team Booksweet connect with readers over great books on social media and via in-shop “shelf talkers” (the little blurbs we post throughout the shop with our recs).
Is this a paid gig? No. This is a “free books for reviews” situation.
Is the Booksweet ARC program right for you?
- Do you love reading ARCs and sharing that love on social media (specifically: TikTok + IG)?
- Can you come to Booksweet at the start of each month to pick out ARCs to read and review?
- Do you feel good about tagging @shopbooksweet in your glowing ARC social media reviews?
- Do you feel excited about writing up a short paragraph about the reads you loved for us to use as in-shop shelf talkers?
- Do you genuinely love connecting with other humans about books?
If you answered “yes” to all five questions, get in touch with us via this interest form!
We’re going to try to make a decision in early June, so if you’re interested, don’t delay!
Hope to hear from you soon, readers!